Best Otc Flea Treatment For Dogs is a top quality choice. Massaging your dog is a great way to build a bond with your pet and find health problems that may arise, such as a tumor or diseased area, before it is too late. Massaging dogs different than massaging man; rather than doing a massage deep tissue to loosen muscles, the goal is to use a soft movement that helps your pet feel comfortable and relaxed. Consider combining with massage treatments to help your dog feel healthy, happy and loved.
1. Start by stroking it gently. hold your dog on point! “you think. This will help him to become calm and relaxed enough to enjoy a massage. Belai him on the head, the stomach and the other point with a gentle caress.
Let your dog to sit, lie down or stand in a comfortable position.
Be quiet and relax and talk to your dog with a gentle tone to help him relax.
2. massage your dog’s neck. Use your fingertips to make a circular motion right below the head. Give it a gentle pressure, but not too much to make your dog feel uncomfortable.
If you have a small dog, use a smaller movement. For larger dogs, use a larger movement.
Do not press your dog’s body so that she was jerking. Remember, you are not trying to do a massage deep tissue. You just want to rub her body to help him feel calmand establish a bond with her.
3. Move to the shoulder. Gradually switch to the neck and between his shoulders. This is usually the part of favorite dog, because this part is one piece that could not reach on its own, so take more time in part there.
4. then working on parts of the feet and chest. Most dogs do not like her legs being touched; If your dog tugs, get rid of your hands and move to the following parts ofher body. If he liked it, see if he’d like to get a massage on the Palm as well.
5. massage Your dog’s back. Switch to the part between the shoulder and slowly move to the back. Use small circular movements with your fingers on either side of the spine.
6. Finish on the back leg. Continue kneading until you end up at the base of the tail.Massage your dog’s back leg gently. Continue on a tread if your dog likes her legs lifted.