Hot Dog Water and how to cook it. Have you ever wanted a delicious hot dog, but lazy to bake it? View down to step 1for instructions on making a hot dog stew is delicious and is finished in a few minutes.
–Hot dog (as many as you want)
–Hot dog Buns (number of hot dogs)
Condiments on hot dogs such as chili and cheese, onions, mustard (mustard), tomato sauce, seasonings, viscous (relish) and others.
1. Pour the water into a medium sized pot to about half full.
2. Enter the hot dog as much as you want into the pot. Turn on the fire to the high temperature.
3. Wait for 5-10 minutes. This time is required in order for the water to boil.
To ensure that a measure, you can boil the water first before the hot dog is entered;It is up to you alone.
4. allow hot dog until plump and ready to eat. Allow about three minutes for a hot dog that is less crispy and more humid, or 6 minutes for a hot dog which is more savoury, this only applies to hot dog “by complexion“; hot dog “Skinless” will not be crispy fried, except when grilled, or cooked dry or oily. The time required depends on the brand of hot dogs.
5. heat bread if necessary. This can be done in many ways, but the most popular and flavorful is to bake bread on top of a hot dog (using the rack rate), or “burn” the bread in a hot pan with butter.
6. remove the hot dog from the boiling water. Use tongs to remove it.
7. put hot dogs aqueous into the bread.
8. Add the toppings you like, such as sauerkraut (sauerkraut), heavy seasoning, chili, cheese, onions, ketchup, and/or mustard.
9. Complete. Sit back and enjoy the hot sausage that is sure to invite your taste.