Vomiting And Diarrhea In Dogs and how to provide care. Diarrhea is frequently attacked dogs, because eating habits, chewing and licking everything is found. If left untreated, diarrhea can be a serious illness.
There are many causes of dog diarrhea. One of the most common causes is food. Hobby dog who likes to bite often make it bite any surrounding objects including objects are dangerous. Thus causing indigestion. In addition there is the habit of some types of dogs that find food from outside or from the trash.
Signs of dog diarrhea include:
1. Frequent bowel movements just like a human being.
2. Stool becomes very mushy until shaped liquid, sometimes accompanied by mucus or blood.
3. Look laggard and more lay, this situation will be severe if it continues to add left.
As for first aid that can give your kite, among others, as follows:
1. give coconut water to cleanse the bowels. A few minutes after drinking coconut water, dogs will gag and some of the toxins in her body will be out.
2. When diarrhea much fluid which wasted. Restore again the liquid into the body of a dog by giving liquid oral rehydration therapy, do little by little but often. Or mix a spoonful of sugar with a bit of salt in a glass of warm water.
3. Don’t give eating or fasting for 24 hours if the animal already adulthood. But if it is still fast enough saplings 12 hours only.
4. give foods that are neutral and do not irritate the digestive tract, such as boiled chicken or tuna fish stew that is blended. Can also be given the yolk Poached Chicken. There is also a food so special for dog diarrhea sold in the pet shop.
5. place the animal in a place with clean, dry conditions and warm.
If within 24 hours of first aid is carried out, the condition of the dogs not also improved, immediately take it to the vet. Special measures may be required further, such as drip to restore fluids that have lots of out.